Thursday, July 24, 2008

Template #2

Hello Again,

I did some more playing around and I came up with another Template. I think it's really cool as well. It's 600 X 600 pixels....perfect for stat and tag making. Thanks for all the comments on my first template. So glad you liked it!

align=
You can download it Here.

Here is a tag I made using my template.....
Let me know what you think. I would love to see whatever you come up with.

align=

Hope you enjoy It...and have a good night.


~hugs Ziggy

6 comments:

Chelle Moore said...

Wow... Awesome Job, Sweetie!!

Anonymous said...

we had this template as a challenge in one of my psp learning groups for this week there were tons of pretty things come through here is what I made from it

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h26/candicustoms/popey3.jpg

ZiggyFan said...

Hello Candi...Thanks so much for showing me your result. It looks great! I would love to see the others as well. It's always cool to hear about your work being used. I enjoy seeing what is made with my creations. :)

~hugs Ziggy

sassygal0799 said...

I'm glad I found my way to your templates...thanks so much!

~Amy

Barbara said...

I just wanted to thank you for sharing your awesome templates. This template was the very first template I used.. I had never used one but once I figured it out I was so hooked on them.. It is designers like you that spread the passion for tagging, I now am startint to make my own plus I just became a CT for a designer making layouts and what not for her to show off her kits. I have been making scrapbooks for along time. so making them comes naturally for me.. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful work..

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this great template:)